At AH Universe, we and our volunteers work in partnership with like-minded organizations to execute the following initiatives:
- Advocate, promote and support compulsory Africentric education to the completion of secondary school, for all African children
- Advocate, promote and support widespread Africentric adult education throughout Africa
- Advocate, promote and support health and wellness initiatives in Africa. This involves healthy living in mind, body and spirit. See Demba's Regimen for a Healthful Existence Demba's Regimen for an example of a sound program. We also recommend the Canada Food Guide Canada Food Guide as an excellent source of information. Jamaica/s 2015 guide is also worth adopting. See Jamaica's food-based dietary guidelines. Here's the link: www.fao.org/nutrition/education/food-dietry-guidelines/regions/countries/jamaica/en/ African and Caribbean countries with concern for the health and wellbeing of their citizens, would be well advised to adopt, adapt and promote these programs without delay.
- Contribute to the identification and adoption of Authentic African Names
- Advocate for the celebration of African Heritage Day to be observed globally on the 17th of August every year: the birthday of Marcus Panafricanus Garvey.
- Support and promote African Holocaust Remembrance Day: a memorial observance honoring our ancestors who perished in the Atlantic and Indian oceans, the Red Sea and in the Sahara desert as part of the European and Arab slave trades. NM5. See: CAPAD
- Work with like-minded organizations to implement Truth, Apology, Reparations and then Forgiveness & Reconciliation, with regard to the European & Arab slave trades and their aftermath
- Promote the African Prosperity Awards, APA, once a suitable sponsor is secured
- Design and implement social businesses for the primary benefit of Africa and all people of African Descent.
- Express opinions and provide commentary on matters of relevance to the prosperity of people of African descent.
We must each pledge to invest our talents, our energy and our resources for our betterment and that of Africa, our ancestral homeland.
Let us all commit to work together for our global prosperity and that of Africa, our ancestral homeland!